(1) Have you ever read this Bible verse and wondered about it?

 


Have you ever read this Bible verse and wondered about it? Let's break it down: 
  • Fear not.  
  • I am with you. 
  • Be not dismayed.
  • I am your God.
  • I will strengthen you.  
  • I will help you.
  • I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Is there really a God out there who does this?  Isn't there something I need to do to actually experience these claims?  The answer is, yes.

Another Bible verse states in John 3:16: 

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son [Jesus] that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus was sent by His Father to earth to die for our sins so that we could have eternal life.  No one else could fill that role but Jesus.  And the word "perish" in John 3:16 does not mean going into non-existence.  Here, it refers to separation from God in an eternal state of torment.  

The first step you need to take in order to experience the claims of Isaiah 41:10 will be to receive Jesus Christ as your Personal Savior.

Pray with me the following prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for sending Your Son to die for all of my sins (past, present, and future).  I now receive Him into my life, believing on Him for what He has done for me.  Thank you Heavenly Father for saving me from my sins and giving me eternal life.   Thank You Lord Jesus - Amen.

Praises to our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus.  Thank You Lord Jesus for coming into my life today.  Amen and Amen.  

You are now a believer and have a personal relationship with Christ Jesus our Savior.  And nothing, absolutely nothing can separate you from Him.  

Romans 8:38-39 states:

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Until our next blog, begin to read the Bible, starting in the book of John, from Chapter One.  You may not understand everything at first, but read at least one chapter each day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(3) The Ministry of the Holy Spirit in Our Lives

(2) The Word Became Flesh